COVID-19 | Travel Safety Information
As of Wednesday the 5th of August, the Halls Gap Gardens Caravan Park will closed to tourists. Only essential travellers will be able to stay in the park.
Essential travellers include the below
- whose place of residence is the accommodation facility; or
- who is ordinarily a resident of Victoria but has no permanent place of residence in Victoria; or
- who has a permanent place of residence in Victoria, but that place is temporarily unavailable; or
- on a temporary basis, for work purposes; or
- who was a temporary guest of the accommodation facility on the date that these directions were given; or
- who requires emergency accommodation, including in relation to family violence and other vulnerable groups; or
- who requires accommodation for work purposes, where their work is for the purposes of responding to the state of emergency in existence under the PHW Act; or
- who is subject to a Direction and Detention Notice or the Diagnosed Persons and Close Contacts Direction;
These directions are in place until further notice.
For full details please visit the Department of Health and Human Services.
We will continue to take every measure possible to ensure our holiday park is safe. To do so guests must adhere to the below conditions:
- A guest declaration must be completed on arrival for potential tracing documentation.
- A face mask must be warn at all times when in general areas of the park
- Maximum of 20 People in any gathering.
- No Visitors. Please don’t invite any visitors into the park.
- All recreational facilities & shared amenities are closed until further notice.
- Social distancing practices still apply, including; 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 4 square meters (excl. your household), and remaining in your accommodation unless absolutely necessary.
- Please practice safe hygiene etiquette. Wash your hands regularly, cover your cough & avoid touching your face.
- If you’re not feeling well please ensure you stay home for the safety of everyone.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority so we can assure you we are continuing to take hygiene measures very seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation.
We are constantly monitoring for any updates but will continue to follow the advice of the Victorian Government. For more information on restrictions visit the https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/travel-restrictions-covid-19#can-i-stay-at-a-caravan-park-or-camping-ground
If you’re unsure if you’re allowed to stay, please feel free to call us.
What are we doing to reduce the risk of COVID-19?
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority as COVID-19 continues to pose a health risk across the globe.
- We assure you that we are taking hygiene seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation
- From issuing your key, and amenities blocks, we’re in overdrive ensuring every touchpoint has been cleaned vigilantly
What should I do if I have a booking?
If any you’re uncertain about your booking please contact the park directly via email, we are being inundated with calls and would appreciate emails where possible to ensure we can get back to you regarding your booking as soon as possible. We please ask for your cooperation and patience while we endeavour to respond to everyone as soon as possible, as we are currently dealing with a large number of enquiries.
How can I keep up to date with information from Halls Gap Gardens Caravan Park?
Keep a close eye on our Facebook page for any updates or changes. If you have any questions specific to your booking please email the park at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where can I go for more information on COVID-19 and travel restrictions?
For official updates about COVID-19 visit https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-travellers